INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MANAGEMENT IN EMERGING MARKETS (ICMEM)
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INNOVATION IN BUSINESS AND STRATEGY (ICIBS)
"Toward Sustainable and Entrepreneurial Business Ecosystem for Inclusive Growth and Innovation in Emerging Markets"
In the recent decade, we have seen that emerging countries have been contributing to the world economy similarly as developed countries. This may show that the gap of income and wealth between emerging and developed countries has been narrowed. The important roles of emerging countries also shown as of about half of G-20 members come from emerging countries are participating in developing the world economic policy. Furthermore, emerging countries such as Brazil, China, India, and South Africa have been supporting the world economy growth in the recent years. Along with these and the relatively high population growth and fast growth of middle class income group have attracted significant capital inflow to emerging countries.
Considering above facts, it is clearly reasonable of why emerging countries have become very attractive and potential markets for investors to start and establish their business there. However, penetrating emerging countries is not without risk. There have been uncertainties in these countries and globally which could affect the prospect of their business. For example, the World Bank report in 2015 shows that the growth of emerging countries has declined by about 1.8% on average from 2010 to 2013. This is caused by the slow growth of countries such as Brazil, China, India, and South Africa by about 3%. To make this worse, emerging countries such as South African countries have recorded the highest inflation rate in 2013 of about 7.6%. Furthermore, the declining of oil and commodity prices, the uncertainty of currency fluctuation, the contagion effects of regional/global crises, the capital market volatility, corruption, and the unstable legal and political conditions made investing in emerging countries is challenging.
"This conference invites, meets and connects scholars, practitioners, government/regulators, professionals, educators/trainers and students. The general objective is to exchange ideas among those stakeholders and promote actions that fasten the creation of entrepreneurial and sustainable business ecosystems that aims for inclusive growth and innovation."
|Early Bird||Normal Price||Early Bird||Normal Price||Early Bird||Normal Price|
All cancellations must be made in writing to Email : email@example.com. Cancellations received by ICMEM-ICIBS 2017 on or before June 20, 2017 will be subjected to $50 cancellation processing fee. No refunds will be granted for cancellations after July 17, 2017.
Substitutions are allowed with the written authorization of the registrant who is unable to attend. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 17, 2017 or bring a signed letter to the onsite registration counter, along with a new completed registration form.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be made before July 17, 2017. The organizers reserve the right to refuse admission to those who have not paid. Papers for presentation will NOT be included within the program unless the conference registration fee has been received in full.
- Fees do not include travel, insurance, local transfers or accommodation.
- Bookings will be acknowledged by email and will include all the information you will need for the event.
- Substitute participants will be accepted at any time - a name will be required.
- The organizers accept no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by speakers, chairpersons or any other person at the event.
- In the unlikely event of conference cancellation any conference registration payments will be refunded in full.